somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Monday, August 13, 2007
:( miss chua scolded us EARLY IN THE MORNING... reason: we didn't do well for the maths trial paper... awwww... i am very curious... how badly have i done for that paper??? =(

during chemistry lesson, mr raj gave us a paper from other country... i think its from FRANCE =) you know what??? they provided the students the INFORMATION about REACTIVITY SERIES... OH MY !!!~ how wonderful is it we have the information with us during examinations... AM I RIGHT??? hahahx...

i was called for tomorrow's physics tutorial... I SHOULD BE HAPPY... =) RIGHT??? so that i score better for my physics... hahahx...

went to stadium with caliz without miss chua today... BUT BEFORE that we and a bunch of friends went to kfc and have lunch... I LOVE FISH O'IE... YUMMY !!!!!!
i ran for 5 rounds today... hahahx... i slacked a bit... =D