somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Thursday, August 02, 2007
MISS CHUA IS BACK TODAY... YIPEEE... hahax.. =)

what to say about school today??? hmm... miss chua was NOT in the good mood this morning... but during the REST of the day, she was back to normal... hehex...

hmmm.... we did reflection on your coursework for about 3 periods today... and do a poultry worksheet... BUT I WAS NOT DOING IT... =p because i was studying physics... hahahx... as i was too weary yesterday that i don wish to study... hahahx...

i sacrificed my RECESS TIME to revise science... hahahx...

i was very anxious when teacher was giving out the physics paper... because i afraid that i would FORGET some of the formulas... haha... but thank God, i was RELIEVED when i looked through the whole paper before i did the paper... hehex... I HOPE I CAN SCORE FOR THAT... =)

but for CHEMISTRY ... ---______---" don know what to say about it... hmmm... the multiple choice was okay... BUT for the structured... i can say is i DON UNDERSTAND... i just fill in the blanks that i think it's suitable... see how when i receive back my paper...

NO MATTER WHAT I WANT TO SCORE A FOR MY SCIENCE...

wow... we walked to the stadium again as miss chua did not drive her car to school today...
today the running session was weird... miss chua RAN SO FAST until i can't catch up... and she IGNORED us today... =(

after her sixth round, we stop at the fitness corner... stop for a while,... then go for another two more rounds... hahahx... THIS TIME MISS CHUA WAS RUNNING BEHIND US... hahahx... she was too exhausted already... hehex...

after the two rounds, we did JUMPING JAG... hahax... 5 SETS MANZ... pro eh??? hehez... then do stretching... sit down together again as usual... START OUR CONVERSATION AGAIN !! hahax...

I ENJOYED THE CONVERSATION WITH MISS CHUA... =D