somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Thursday, August 09, 2007
HAPPY 42nd BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE !!!

after watching the ndp... I AM SO PROUD LIVING IN SINGAPORE... I WANT TO UPHOLD MY COUNTRY NAME THAT IS -- SINGAPORE !!!! =)

awwww.... looking forward for tomorrow's bbq... CELEBRATING MY AND DAVIN'S BIRTHDAY... weee... but sad to say that none of my friends are coming...but at least, i knew at least 3/4 of davin's friends... hahahx...

anyway, on my actual birthday, i am going to give a treat to MISS CHUA, MONA, AIN, SALEHA, CALIZ AND ATHIFAH... do you notice majority of them are malay??? because they are my best and trustful friends in my class for at least 2 years... saleha and athifah are my best friends for 4 years already.... yea... all of them except miss chua have confirm yet... she need to check her schedule...

I REALLY HOPE SHE CAN MAKE IT FOR THAT DAY !!! =D