♥♥♥Friday, July 06, 2007
I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY !!! WHAHAHA.... showed mc to miss chua... she asked me what happen to me... i said "high fever" with my MAN'S voice... hahahx...
after that... its miss rohani's turn... hahahx... she scolded me for going to school today... :((( i insist going to school is because i really miss alot of things...
today i went back to school... wah... ALOT OF THINGS I NEED TO DO...
during maths lesson... everyone was like very attentive during miss chua's lesson... BUT I WAS VERY BLUR... she taught them yesterday... I AM SO REGRET THAT I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY... and i was told that.. yesterday oral conversation topic and picture discussion were the MOST EASIEST !!! oh my!!!~ REGRET !!!! ARGGGHHH...
cancelled my tution today again... BECAUSE OF THAT F&N COURSEWORK... ARGGGHHH...
change to tomorrow... anyway.. i have been selected to be during the one of the 3 keyboardistsworshipping every service time... YEA !!! hahahax...
I REALLY NEED TO DO WELL IN ORAL ON THIS MONDAY !!!! YEA !! =)