somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Thursday, July 05, 2007
i didnt go to school today... :((( early in the morning, my mummy called the school and looked for miss rohani and report my absence for my N oral today... she asked me to rest well and let me to retake my oral on next tuesday... YAY !!! hahahx...

my mummy cooked scallop porridge for me... THANKS MUMMY... :)))

after that.. i ate medicine... and went to bath...

while i was watching tv programme... i DOZED OFF.... zzzzZZZZZ....

i woke up at 5 plus...

ate dinner...

i am going back to school no matter what... I MISS MATHS LESSON !!!!! =)
hahahx... heard that TIMETABLE CHANGE AGAIN... oh my.. ~

YAY !!! my cme teacher changed back to MISS CHUA again !!! WEEEE.... SO EXCITED... MATHS MATHS !!! HAHAH... I AM A MATHS FREAK... =)