somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥Thursday, May 24, 2007
during the mroning.. i am looking forward and glad to see her...
today is post exam activites for all the secondary 1-3 students.. BUT NOT FOR US !!! you know how sad i am?? can't go out?? we need to stay in school to complete our f&n coursework... we spend the whole day in the computer lab to complete our coursework... but there's still some changes here and there.. we can make changes for the task analysis, research.. but we can't make changes for recipes.. as our time plan and food order had handed in... :(

after school... laurel and i joined the IT course... wow.. they taught us how to use photoshop... hahahax... we used those photos that we shot at the esplanade last week...

during lunch... i heard from laurel.. that she'll not be teaching after june holiday... she had resign... why??? why she don want to teach anymore??? I WAS SHOCK WHEN I HEARD THAT... BECAUSE LAST YEAR, I HEARD THAT SHE'LL BE STAYING ONE MORE YEAR... BUT NOW ONLY HALF YEAR.. WHY??? no wonder her msn nick wrote... " my dream will only bring me to here.." and she kept coundown the days left.. at first i saw it... i was like.. hmm... maybe she want to go somewhere or something she is looking forward to.. but I NEVER THINK BEFORE THAT SHE IS GOING TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL... REALLY...

my mood was totally changed after hearing that... so thats means... yesterday those words she said to me was the last time she'll be talking to me??? no wonder she said words that will motivate me and felt the encouragement by her... why arh??? :(((((
PLEASE TELL ME WHY????