somebody to love ,

step to the beat of my heart ... ♥♥♥



salutations!

Cbox



trying as hard as i can to reach out for the stars tonight.I'll be plucking out one for you to remember me always.
♥♥♥Wednesday, April 18, 2007
wah... today.. its really... argggghhhh.... :( SOMETHING HAPPEN IN SCHOOL... RELATED TO ME... sad you know??? don want to say this matter out again... sickening... don want why, this year kept got caught... NOT BY POLICES HORR... ITS TEACHERS.. BLOODY SHIT... they don want to catch those alwayz got caught one.. now observe those new people... not only me lor.. laurel also kept got many times in this year caught for a SMALL MATTER ONLY... :( really regret coming to this school... i should study hard when PSLE...

don care... i must study hard now.. in order to go to a BETTER SCHOOL THAN THIS... WILL MEET BETTER PEOPLE... arggghhhh....

after school, i went to causeway to li bing to buy kian ann's present... after that, i went home immediately.. looking forward to go to the airport.. TO SEE MY MUM AND GRANDMAS... WAH.. I MISS THEM SO MUCH UNTIL BECAUSE OF THEM GOT CAUGHT BY MY TEACHER TODAY... BUT I DON MIND... I DESERVE IT... your are the MOST IMPORTANT TO ME... even if, ask me to die because of your, i will.. just got caught... no big deal... as long as, your come back safety... i can lose my phonE, I CAN LOSE MY REPUTATION, BUT I REALLY CAN'T LOST YOUR...

REALLY... I LOVE YOUR SO MUCHIE.. MUACKS... <3